Leading independent analyst firm and Secure64 to discuss the investment and architectural best practices needed to create a reliable, guaranteed IP “dial tone” built on the concept of a Genuinely Secure DNS
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO – July 02, 2007 – Secure64 Software Corporation, a software developer with the only Genuinely Secure™ software technology and server applications, today announced it will host a live, interactive Webinar featuring Forrester Research entitled, “Secure DNS: The Foundation for Utility Grade Networks” on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 2:00 PM EST. To register, visit: www.eseminarslive.com.
The acceleration of change in today’s business has a dramatic impact on IT architectures. Companies are committing to services-oriented architectures, virtualization, and ubiquitous mobility, among others, in order to drive more revenue, decrease operational costs, and make users more productive. This highly instructive Webinar will offer insights into these drivers and how companies are reacting.
Join Robert Whiteley, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, and Mark Beckett, Vice President of Marketing, Secure64 as they consider whether today’s corporate networks are ready for these architectures, and learn the critical role underlying (yet often-neglected) services like DNS play in this evolution. Specifically, Whiteley and Beckett will provide engaging and practical discussions on:
- The business drivers in both enterprise and service provider networks;
- The architectural best practices needed to create utility-grade networks;
- How to deliver a reliable IP “dial tone” built upon a Genuinely Secure DNS;
- Where to start, what pitfalls to avoid and how to maximize your investment;
- Why companies that avoid a utility-grade network — and DNS in particular — will suffer bottlenecks;
- The challenges associated with DNS upgrades and how to overcome them;
- Concrete “dos” and “don’ts” for improving your network and DNS architecture, including how to keep your DNS immune from rootkits and malware and highly resistant to network attacks.
What: Secure64 Webinar – “Secure DNS: The Foundation for Utility-Grade Networks”
Who: Robert Whiteley, Forrester Research; Mark Beckett, Secure64
When: Wednesday July 11, 2007; 2:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 AM Pacific
Where: Web-based Seminar. To register, visit:
Contact: Tracy Williams, Secure64
Phone: (303) 242 5903
Headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Secure64 is a software developer providing secure, self-protecting, high performing server applications. Secure64’s core technology is SourceT®, a patented Genuinely Secure™ micro OS designed from the ground up to make the micro OS and any applications running on it immune from rootkits and malware and resistant to network attacks. Unlike conventional operating systems with insecure architectures, SourceT does not need to be hardened, patched and protected to minimize exposure to vulnerabilities. By simplifying and consolidating network infrastructures, SourceT-based applications help IT professionals reduce the costs and risks from potential security breaches while achieving unparalleled levels of reliability and performance. For more information, visitwww.secure64.com.
Vice President, Marketing
Trippe and Company
Trippe and Company